Know Your Bible Journal for Women by Barbour Publishing

 


  • I loved the exquisiteness of this book.
  • I would love to see one for children
  • I look forward to recording my reflections in this book as I read the Bible.
  • I am already thinking about who to buy and give these books to
  • I really enjoyed the 10 words or less and the Details Please sections to explain the chapters of the Bible a little more
  • I can see this book remaining as a treasured possession of mine.  As I read the Bible, I can reflect on what the Lord is speaking to me at the time.  Then later I can look back on it and be encouraged.
Thanks to Barbour Publishing for the advanced reader copy of the book.  The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer