Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn

5 stars!  Available for purchase now!

Another new author for me!  This book had me anxiously turning the pages to find out who the murderer was!


The story is set in Raleigh, North Carolina.  Luke is a secret service agent that is being targeted and his coworkers/friends are being murdered.  Faith is an FBI agent who has been assigned the case.  There are so many different puzzle pieces to this suspense and I was surprised at the ending.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series.


I particularly enjoyed the character of Luke.  He really cared about the people that were around him.  Faith was a go getter and was a little afraid to get close to people but cared deeply about those that she loved.


Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer