Dark Intercept by Brian Andrews and Jeffrey Wilson The Shepherds #1

 4 stars


This is the first time that I have read anything by these authors, wow, what a suspenseful ride this one was! I wanted to turn the pages as fast as I could to get to the end to find out how everything was connected.

I am not a big reader of fantasy but the suspense was incredible! I will be thinking about this book for quite some time.

Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc. The opinions are my own.

This book is published by Tyndale House and will be available on September 7, 2021.  You can order it on amazon here:  Dark Intercept (The Shepherds Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Andrews, Brian, Wilson, Jeffrey. Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer