Once Upon A Wardrobe by Patti Callahan

 5 STARS!

I do not have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to describe this book--it was enchanting, magical, enticing, etc.  I did not want to put it down and finished it sadly in under a day.  

I read the Narnia books when I was younger but am not as in to fantasy reading but I read the previous book by the author, Becoming Mrs. Lewis, and I was captivated by the story of Joy Davidson.  This story was equally captivating and took me on such an adventure.  

The author is a fantastic storyteller and took me on such a journey in this book.  I particularly fell in love with the characters of Megs, George, Paidig, Jack and Marnie.  This book gave me so much to think about and I am deeply appreciative of that.  I look forward to reading it again in the future for a new and different experience.

Thanks so much to the publisher and netgalley for the arc.  The opinions are my own.

This review will be posted on my blog (www.kroosreadsandreviews.blogspot.com), bookbub, goodreads and netgalley.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer