Bridge of Gold Door to the Past Series by Kimberly Woodhouse

 5 stars!!

This is a new to me author and I really enjoyed this book!  It is part of the Doors to the Past Series where readers are taken on a journey of historical fiction.  This book is a dual story which is always a little harder for me to follow but it makes the story more interesting.  I learned so much more about the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge and about the diving that took place to construct it.  I particularly enjoyed the story line from Luke and Kayla's perspectives and the struggles that they went through as divers.  

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer