A Season of Change by Beth Wiseman

 4 stars

I was so excited to check back in at the Peony Inn.  I was welcomed back to the inn by the elderly sisters Esther and Lizzie.  It was so good to see Rose who is still so chatty but there seems to be so much pain behind the chatter.  Esther and Lizzie want to get back to their matchmaking and they have their eyes on Rose.  They think that the newcomer to town, Ben, would be a good match for her since he is so shy, but will opposites attract?  I wasn't sure if I would want to become reacquainted with Grumpy Gus, the elderly neighbor that lives in one of their cottages, but in this book he grows on the reader!


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer