A Picture of Hope by Liz Tolsma

5 stars

If you enjoy World War II historical fiction, this is the book for you.  I have read many WWII novels but this was a different spin on it with the story revolving around a little girl named Claire who had Down Syndrome.  

I think I may need to re-read the ending because I was trying to read the book as fast as I could because I wanted so desperately to know how the story would end!  The character of Sister Maria-Theresa was one that I loved.  She had such strength and faith amidst the adversity that they were facing.  Maria-Theresa always sought the Lord during the crisis and had such wisdom for those around her.  

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

The book is set to be published on October 1, 2021 and can be found here:  A Picture of Hope (barbourbooks.com)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer