Jesus Followers by Anne Graham Lotz; Rachel-Ruth Lotz Wright

 


5 stars

Get a sneak peek in to the lives of the Graham Family as told by Billy's daughter and grand daughter.  This book gave me a lot of things to think about in my life.  It convicted me personally about sharing the Gospel more readily with those that I come in contact with.  I liked how they used the alphabet to praise  Jesus (chapter 12).  I also liked the quote from Chapter 8 that says, "The Bible is your one sure guide in an unsure world".  Another quote from chapter 6 that I liked was "make the least of all that goes and the most of all that comes".  


Thanks so much to the publisher and netgalley for the arc.  The opinions are my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer