The Bodyguard by Katherine Center

 I have been a fan of this author for quite some time so I was thrilled to read this book.  The author has such a great way of being so descriptive in her writing.   I could picture myself in the scenes and it makes the story even more enthralling for the reader.


Hannah is the bodyguard and she has overcome so much in her life.  I really appreciated her self-deprecation yet also her ability to succeed in a world that was challenging for her.  Jack Stapleton is the famous actor that she has been hired to protect.  Definitely characters that the reader will fall in love with.

Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer