The Wedding Veil by Kristy Woodson Harvey

 This was such an interesting book and I really enjoyed watching how the veil brought two families together.   It was meant to bring good luck but for some it put so much pressure on them.


I really loved learning more about Asheville, North Carolina and the Biltmore house.  It was fascinating to read about the VanderBilt family as well.


I enjoyed watching how the family dynamics played out throughout the book as well.  It was wonderful to see the special relationship especially between the grandma and the granddaughter.  I particularly enjoyed the supporting characters of Babs, Miles and Conner!  


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer