The Baxters by Karen Kingsbury

 I love when I get a chance to review a book by Karen Kingsbury.  I also love that my 8 year old daughter is joining in on the fun of learning about the Baxters through the children's books.


Trouble is brewing for the Baxters on Kari's wedding day.  She is unsure on whether she is marrying the right person. John and Elizabeth, her parents are concerned about all of the kids.


The whole book focuses on the wedding day and includes the different characters but especially Ashley, Kari, Landon and Ryan.  The story is told in the present day and in the memories of the characters.


I love how John and Elizabeth are concerned about their adult children but know when to offer advice and when to pray for them!


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer