Where the Blue Sky Begins by Katie Powner

I have read every book by this author!  My review of her last book can be found here:   https://kroosreadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2021/10/a-flicker-of-light-by-katie-powner.html

I continued to read this one even when my eyes were crossed and I was in desperate need of sleep!


Eric is sent for the summer to a small town in Montana in order to climb up the corporate ladder in his Uncle Hank's bank.  Little does he know that there are many lessons that he will learn while there.


Eunice is a middle aged woman who knows her days are limited and has a bucket list of reconciliation with friends and family.  She enlists Eric to drive her to seek forgiveness.  These two unlikely friends show each other that it's not the outside that counts but instead what's on the inside.


This book has left a mark on me and I will be thinking about this story for quite some time!


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer