The Wishing Bridge by Viola Shipman

 My favorite thing about this author is that through his story telling he paints such a beautiful picture for the reader.  The stories are filled with lots of close family ties and usually food is talked about a lot ;)


I loved the special traditions that The Wegner's had for the Christmas season.  The love that they have for their company and those around them was amazing.  I enjoyed reading in the present and then slipping back into the past to see how circumstances had changed the characters.  Sophie, Shep and Mable were my favorite characters.


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer