Lowcountry Lost by T.I. Lowe

5 stars!!!!


Somewhere is the place where the reader will want to be!!


From the prologue the author has the reader picturing themselves in the story. She engages the reader with her typical deep storyline with its sprinkling of humor throughout.  


The idea of turning these abandoned ghost towns into viable properties is such an engaging story


I love Maudie--she loves Avalee deeply but also confronts her when needed.


I also want to pick up a hammer and start renovating.  I love how they keep the treasures and find ways to reuse them like the best HGTVers


Love the idea of small happies


The quotes throughout the book are so meaningful!  I highlighted so many of them!


Thanks so much for the ARC!  The opinions are my own!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Picture of Hope by Liz Tolsma

The Last Stars in the Sky by Kate Hewitt