A Healing Touch by Suzanne Woods Fisher

 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story!  There were so many characters that were enjoyable in this story but my favorite was Fern.  Fern was a no nonsense lady but dispensed wisdom with grace and allowed the listener to come to their own conclusions.  I always appreciate when an author weaves in foster care to the story.  There are so many great things about foster care but also so many hard things and this was done well by the author.  Dok was also a great character and her medical knowledge and love for her community was unparalleled.


Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lowcountry Lost by T.I. Lowe

A Picture of Hope by Liz Tolsma

The Last Stars in the Sky by Kate Hewitt