Filled by Jamie Finn

 5 stars!!


As a foster parent it remains imperative that I dig into the Word daily and lean into God along the many highs and lows of this journey. This 60 day devotional encouraged me to do that.


 It felt like the author could see into my heart and my home as so many of the things that she wrote spoke to me.  The foster care journey can be so isolating and lonely and to know that others are walking alongside me is such an encouragement to me.  It reminded me too to keep my eyes on Jesus no matter what is happening in my "foster world".  


This is a must read for those who are foster parents but for everyone to give a glimpse into the world of a foster parent.


Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lowcountry Lost by T.I. Lowe

A Picture of Hope by Liz Tolsma

The Last Stars in the Sky by Kate Hewitt