The Story She Left Behind by Patti Callahan Henry

5 stars

This author has such a special way of drawing the reader into her stories.  It's almost magical how she paints such a vivid picture with her words!

This magical, imaginative story isn't usually my genre but I really enjoyed the story.  It gave me time to think about the words and experiences that we go through.

I really enjoyed the mother daughter bonds throughout the book even though they may be entangled with heartache, there is still so much strength there.

Charlie, Wynnie and Pippa were my favourite characters.  I enjoyed how much they loved those around them.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lowcountry Lost by T.I. Lowe

A Picture of Hope by Liz Tolsma

The Last Stars in the Sky by Kate Hewitt