A New Love for Charlotte by Amy Lillard

3 stars

This is the 11th book in the Wells Landing Series

I have not read any of the other books in this series so I came in to it being thrown a lot of names. Once I understood who was who the story was enjoyable.

Charlotte is a 43 year old widow who lives with her mother in law. Charlotte is friends with two men. Paul is her neighbor and is her best friend. Glenn is the man she meets at church that she wants to marry. Charlotte has one daughter who is married but would still like to have another child.


I felt in the beginning that Charlotte always was complaining. The story also moved a little but slow for me. I did enjoy the aspects of foster care and the puzzle nights that they enjoyed.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc. The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer