Meeting T.I. Lowe

I read A LOT of books but I absolutely adore anything written by T.I. Lowe.  I began my reading journey with T.I. Lowe in June of 2020 when I read Driftwood Dreams.  From there I sought to read everything I could by her.  Her books have such an endearing quality as she clothes the character with a story that may be difficult to read about, but makes the reader engage with the character and learn more about a particular issue.

As I continue to gush about the AMAZING-NESS of these books, you can only imagine my excitement as I had a chance to meet with T.I. Lowe recently while on vacation in South Carolina.

No doubt she is an amazing author, but what was even more impressive was her faith and her love for her family and friends!!

I did not realize that T.I. has only been writing books for the last 7 years.  She began writing at a time that was very difficult for her and her family.  It was during this time that she wrote Lulu's Cafe  and later independently published the book.  The publication of this story out of such a difficult time resonated with me as hope arose after the loss of my mom through the life of my daughter.

Incredibly, T.I. Lowe has published 17 novels in the last 7 years.  Her newest novel, Under the Magnolias comes out on May 4th of 2021.

My favorite novel by T.I. Lowe is Any Given Moment because it deals with football :)  Even though T.I. is a Packers fan, I will continue to read her books voraciously and share them with others.  Another great series dealing with marriage is the The Resolution series.  For a fun beach read, check out The Carolina Coast Series.  

I encourage you to go read anything written by T.I. Lowe.  I will be eagerly checking the mail daily until my pre-order of Under the Magnolias arrives!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer