The Edelweiss Sisters by Kate Hewitt

 5 Stars!!


I am a huge fan of Kate Hewitt and was so excited to read this book!

The story is set in Austria at the time of World War II. The Eder sisters each find a way to navigate their way through the trauma and awfulness of this time period. The realities of this time period are so hard to understand but the author tells the story in such a way that I can learn about this period and find strength from it.

I really enjoyed the character of the mom and her strength and resolve as the world was falling apart. I also learned more about Corrie Tenboom and her families role in the war.

Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc. The opinions are my own.

I will share to my blog (www.kroosreadsandreviews.Blogspot.com) and to bookbub.

This book is published by Bookouture and will be released on June 8, 2021.  You can find it on amazon here:  
The Edelweiss Sisters: An epic, heartbreaking and gripping World War 2 novel - Kindle edition by Hewitt, Kate. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer