The Impossible Kid by Lucille Williams

I know that the title of this book was about the impossible kid and that was highlighted a little bit throughout the book but I think that most of the book talks about marriage and parenting from a Christian perspective.  

I enjoyed how the author honestly told about the struggles that she experienced as a mom and some of the less flattering things that she did.

I also enjoyed how the author concluded each chapter with a section written by her daughter, Monica, who was "the impossible kid".  

Again, I learned a lot about marriage and parenting from this book and for that, I am grateful!

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

The Librarian of Saint-Malo by Mario Escobar