A Flicker of Light by Katie Powner

 5 stars

Hot Coffee!!  This book was just what I needed!  I discovered this author last year when she published her first book, Sowing Season.  I had found the book on netgalley and thought it sounded very interesting and it was!  I eagerly follow the author on her facebook page and was delighted that I would be a part of the launch team for her new book, A Flicker of Light.

The author draws you in to the community of Moose Creek with her phenomenal story telling.  I can almost picture myself in the town at the football game and cheering for the local high school team.  There were so many characters that I thoroughly enjoyed in this story including Bea, Mitch, June, Rand, Jeremy, Steve and Frank.  

I always enjoy a book that has real relationships that can be rough at times to navigate yet show how they can rise above the circumstances through their faith and their love for the LORD.  

I highly encourage you to check out this book and if you are local to me, let me know and you can borrow it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer