Forgiving Paris by Karen Kingsbury

 5 stars

I absolutely love reading about the Baxter Family.  In fact, I have even read the books for kids to my daughter and she has fallen in love with the Baxters.  I can't wait for her to read the stories of this family when she is older!

There were always so many unanswered questions of what happened to Ashley when she was in Paris.  Previous books alluded to the fact that there was more to the story and in this book, the author shines a light on the mystery of Paris.  

Landon continues to be such a fabulous character!  His love for the LORD, his family and others is so great.  I love how great of an encourager he is to Ashley.  

This book gave me a lot to think about and I am so thankful to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer