Rest Girl by Jami Amerine


This is the perfect book for me since we have added two kids to our family recently including a newborn.  I long for rest and lots of it :)  There are many aspects of this book that I enjoy.  The main concept was that we can choose fear or love.  If we are filled with fear we have no rest.  The Bible says that perfect love casts out fear.  This is something that I definitely need to work on.  I also liked the concept of the gratitude shift and writing down all of the things that I love.  I need to continue to fill my mind with Scripture and remember that God is in control.  

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer