Building a Future by Amy Clipston

 Gosh, I didn't realize that this book contained the characters from the book, Foundation of Love!  I enjoyed reading about how Duane and his family were doing.  

This book takes a closer look at the relationships between the two older boys, Tyler and Korey.  It frustrated me a little bit on how immature Korey was throughout the book.  His family and friends gave him so much grace but his character was pretty unlikable.  

I enjoyed the character Michelle and how hard she cared about those she interacted with.  It was pretty cool how her hobby brought her so much joy!

Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer