What Remains True by Nancy Naigle

 This is my first time reading anything by this author and definitely will not be my last!!


Merry Anna moves in to the small town of Antler Creek after a difficult divorce.  Adam is a local store owner and does very well in the local rodeo.  Their lives begin to intermingle and then a wrench is thrown into the story as Adam finds out he is the dad of a 5 year old girl named Zan.  This really added a lot of depth to the story and endeared the characters with the reader.  The rodeo theme was so much fun to explore as a reader!  I was also salivating over the strawberry pie that Adam made for Merry Anna.  I was really hoping to find the recipe at the back of the book!


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer