Concrete Evidence by Diann Mills

This book also marks my 200th review through Netgalley!  I am so thankful for the chance to read and review books.  It has been such a privilige!!

You should wait to read this story until you can read it from cover to cover and all of your food and drinks are nearby :)  Notify your friends and family that you can not be disturbed, that is how good this book is--you won't want to do anything else until you can figure out how the story ends.

I loved the strength of the main characters and the supporting characters were great as well  I will be thinking about this book for quite a while.

Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  the opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer