The Extraordinary Deaths of Mrs. Kip by Sara Brunsvold

 This is a debut author and I am so glad that I did not pass up the opportunity to read this book!


This is by far my favorite book of the year and I also preordered it because I want to share it with family and friends.  I would also consider re-reading it!


Everybody needs a Mrs. Kip in their life.  It was so awesome that Aiden joined in the adventure.


There were so many treasure troves of wisdom in this book.  I do not usually highlight fiction books but I did multiple times in this one.  Mrs. Kip makes her end of life filled with joy and imparts so much wisdom throughout the book.


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer