The Letter Tree by Rachel Fordham

I wanted to add a little extra on to this review.  I have been following this author on facebook for quite some time and really  appreciate the genuineness about her and love for the foster care system.  I highly encourage you to check her out there!


This was such an endearing book to read.   The author takes the reader through a family feud and how it affects all of those around them.  Woven throughout the book are the letters that are left in the tree over a period of 7 years.  This was such a magical and unique aspect to the story!  My favorite character was Mrs. Guskin and how she took such a motherly role with Laura!


Thanks so much to netgalley and the publisher for the arc.  The opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Summer of Songbirds by Kristy Woodson Harvey

No Romancing the Passengers by Lee Wimmer